MCS Class Enrollment & Cancellation Policies
By enrolling for one of our classes you agree to the following conditions and restrictions:
- You will not consume alcohol or any other mind-altering substance, including prescription opioid medications, or any similar substances the day that you are attending our class. We need every student to be fully functional in every way for the safety of all participants.
- You are certifying that you are competent in the handling of your firearm and are capable of loading/unloading it, storing it safely and removing from storage safely. The only exception to this is for a class that is specifically listed as "INTRO" for new shooters, specifying that no prior firearms experience is required. The NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course is an example of this.
- You agree that you will carefully read and be aware of the specific requirements for gear and safety procedures listed in the description of the class you are attending, as well as all communications sent to you prior to the class.
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any class due to inclement weather, conflicts with scheduling at the range, or other similar reasons. If we cancel or reschedule a class that you are signed up for, we will notify you as soon as possible and offer you your choice of a refund, or a credit to use toward another class.
If you have signed up for a class, and need to cancel for any reason, please do so as soon as you know to minimize the impact on the class and give us a chance to fill the spot with another student. Since most of our classes are sold out, we frequently have students on the waiting list wanting to get in if a spot opens up.
Our official cancellation policy for MCS class registrations is:
- If you cancel 5 days or longer before a class, you will receive your preference of a full refund or a credit to use for another class.
- If you cancel less than 5 days but more than 1 day before a class, you will receive a credit to use for another class.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the class, sorry but we are not able to issue a refund or credit due to the short notice.