Pistol Skill Builder WOMEN ONLY - Monday 1/25/21
Class to be held at The Marksman Indoor Range, Waterloo, NE.
Class time: 6-8 p.m.
If you have never shot at The Marksman before, please arrive 10 minutes early to sign the range safety waiver. You do NOT need to be a member of the range to participate in the class.
Course Description - Pistol Skill Builder
WOMEN'S ONLY CLASS!
- Taking Beginner skills to the next level through focus on marksmanship fundamentals and learning how to practice effectively.
(A special "Women's Only" version of this class will be offered periodically as well!)
- Students in this class will learn how to apply marksmanship fundamentals to improve all aspects of their handgun shooting, including accuracy and speed. Most importantly, students will learn how to diagnose their own shooting errors and how to make their own practice as effective as possible. Grip, shooting stance, trigger control, sight discipline, and more will be covered. Students will leave the class with improved skill and confidence.
- Gear Requirements:
- Center-Fire or Rimfire handgun of any caliber
- Minimum 2 magazines
- 50 rounds of ammunition (available for sale at the range if you need extra)
- Eye and ear protection (available for rent at the range if you need it)
Students will typically have completed a basic handgun and/or concealed carry class prior to taking this class, or at least have several hundred rounds of shooting experience. Students will be expected to know how 2 firearm operates, have the ability to load their own magazines, etc. This is not a class for a pure beginner who needs to learn how to shoot, this is a class for a beginner to learn to shoot BETTER! This course is appropriate for students in skill levels 0-1 (see skill level descriptions).
YES - This course is designed to be repeated as many times as the student would like to continue refining the fundamental skills.